Saturday, April 23, 2011

I've Lost IT!

I've gone completely WONKO. This semester I have had 3 classes that have to do with anatomical names for human and animal bones....finals are approaching and I find myself in the following situations:

~At the gym I was on the Stair Climber and every time I flexed my knee, my mind raced through the muscles that did that movement
~I had a dream about fish bones....seriously??? The only dreams I seem to remember are ones that deal with bones. How about a hot dream next time, subconscious.
~ I have a coloring book that is worth over a hundred dollars and no it isn't TNMT.
~If ever I am attacked in a bone lab, grab a femur to smack the attacker.
~ When animals or birds cross my path, I instantly say their respective Order and Family.
~I can articulate a human skeleton, Wednesday Adams has nothing on me.

Yup I have lost it....finals need to end. My brain will explode soon. My nerdiness only goes so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment