Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Universe Has It In For Me

So lately I've been shying away from dealing with a situation. I won't go into details but I just have pushed it aside. Its definitely not a bad situation. Its on the good side of the spectrum. Well today I woke up ready to take the challenge head on but the universe has a sarcastic personality. I can't deal with it today. The Tuesday after never sounds like a good day. I have been putting it in the universe that I haven't wanted to deal with this situation and when I want to, the universe spits in my face. My powers of attraction are unparalleled. I attracted a pink pony, creepy men, and now my pushing stuff away is literally going away. Thanks universe, you're a pal. We should do lunch sometime.

FYI, changing your major can be a good thing. Unless its to a major completely unrelated to your current classes, thus leaving you with no desire to do well. But I will because I'm no quitter. Plus I feel smart knowing what TV shows are talking about related to the body. I'm so badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment