Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I really do at work!

MY LIFE IS AVERAGE is always pulled up on my computer during work. I mean really, who wants to listen to Mrs. Jones talk about her cats for 20 mins. As long as you mumble "I see" a couple of times, she thinks you are listening when in fact I am reading the following:

-"Edward the red nose vampire had a very Sparkly nose, and if you ever saw him, you would need to plug your nose. All the smarter people still laugh at him and call him names. Cuz' Edward the red nose vampire is stupid." I laughed so hard that I started choking.

-Today I went to the mall where they are having Santa pictures. My little cousin was afraid of the man in the suit, so I told her she could watch me go first. When it came to be my turn I climbed up onto his lap. Santa turned towards me and asked what I wanted. In a very loud voice I shouted, "I know you're really Dumbldore, and I want my letter to Hogwarts for Christmas!" With out missing a beat he replied, "I know, I know. That's what you want. I sent it already, you're owl must be lazy." My little cousin is no longer afraid of Santa. MLIA

-Today in class, we were talking about paedophilia (as you do) and my friend said, "I don't know why people want to sleep with dead people but they do and I don't know why people want to sleep with animals but they do-" and without missing a beat, our classmate said, "You just described Bella Swan!" I like her. MLIA

-Today i read a submission that said "Today I saw a post that said, "Today I read a post that said "Today I read I post that said "today I saw a post that said 'Today I realized that in phineas and ferb, phineas head is shaped like a p and ferbs head is shaped like a f. MLIA' I'd like to point out that candace's head is shaped like a c. MLIA" I would also like to point out that doofensmertz head is in d form. MLIA" I just wanted to see how long this can go for. MLIA" I would like to add that Isabella's body plus her head make a lower case 'i.' MLIA I Would like to point out that buford's body is an uppercase B! MLIA --My dad loves this show.... he is 47

-I was on dearblankpleaseblank and found this one. "Dear Sesame Street, Please go back to the way you were, when oscar lived in a trash can not a recycling bin, Vegetable monster was Cookie monster, and Bert and Ernie were still on the show because everyone thought they were brothers. Sincerly, Sick of political correctness." I have faith in Seasame Street. MLIA --------who in the hell wants a vegetable monster? veggies are scary enough for children. Geez.

-The other day, we had a lockdown practce at school. My teacher, being himself, didn't lock the door. As the police were going around to see if all the doors were locked, and if the classes were being silent, they noticed our door wasn't locked AND we were just continuing with our class. All of the sudden, the police barged in and started shooting us with Nerf guns. Best. Lockdown. Ever. MLIA


-Today I read this post that said, "Today, I took my 8 year old sister and her 2 friends to see Tangled. A preview for that Justin Bieber movie came on. My sister and I, were trying not to say anything that would get us thrown out of thE movie. But when Justin said "and she taught me to never give up on my dreams..." my sisters friend stood up and threw a pen at the screen yelling "Screw her!!!!" Did we get thrown out? Yes. Was it TOTALLY worth it? Of course!! MLIA" Well i'm glad to say that I was in that same theatre and I got kicked out because I defended you. I came out of the theatre with about 6 people clapping and 3 kids crying. MLIA

No comments:

Post a Comment