Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yes You Are Single

Who really expects to meet their eternal companion at an institute dance? And after last night's awesome dance full of awkward people dancing around like chickens, why would you want to? Full on "chicken with no head" dance moves. That is really attracting me to you. Congrats. Now go call mom and tell her you've found that special girl who is ok with your awkwardness on the dance floor. This dance had a tie die theme. Nothing like proclaiming your single-ness with psychedelic colors. Does the institute president expect that you will walk in the gym, look across the room and find that one person whose shirt matches your own? Is it destiny? Fate? No its BS. Only the church has such extreme measures for "helping" us find out EC. These measures just tell me who I don't want to end up with. I differently don't want the guy in tight white jeans nor the guy who is writing scripture references on the decorative table decorations. How about a guy who laughs when I write something inappropriate to the scripture writer?


Apparently we aren't living properly until we've got that one person who can make you happier beyond compare. Personally, I want that one person who isn't scared of me. I try to act all "Little Bo Peep", because men like to be protectors. Doesn't Bo Peep get eaten by the wolf?
Yes girls, singing Meg's song from Hercules concerning love will certainly help you in your search for love. Especially when you add in high-pitched "oh yeahs". Definitely an odd mating call to employ.

No comments:

Post a Comment