Thursday, June 23, 2011

It

Lately I've been pondering what it is about men that lures me in and came up with a couple reasons:
A suit just adds to the allure of a man. It's classy, successful, and self-confident. Sorry single men, your t-shirt with batman on it is not producing results that a suit does. I may be a little vain but I like guys who look good.
According to some study done somewhere, women prefer men with stubble. The study goes on to list that it is the most attractive look while men with full-on beards are not. Personally, I agree. Men with stubble have an air of masculinity while men with full-on beards are creepy and ages a man 10 years. Plus who wants to make-out with a man with a Moses beard. I do feel bad for those men who cannot grow facial hair-looks like you are stuck with a baby face.


I realize Russell Brand is crazy and out of control but he is also attentive to Katy. Seriously, he adores her. And she adores him even when he is inappropriate. She is the only woman in his world. He is mesmerized by her and only her. They don't try to change the other which is very attractive. Plus he is hilarious. If you can make me laugh and I mean really laugh not some polite (I have to laugh or he'll cry) laugh.
Attentiveness- let her know that you are thinking about her. It doesn't have to be something big or everyday. A simple text in the morning will brighten her day.

Baby blues stop my heart. I could look at them all day. Maybe it's because I have blue eyes and like attracts like? My best friend's know that if a movie has a guy with baby blues, I'll pay $8.75 even if I have no idea what the movie is about.


Ambition. A man who goes after what he wants whether it's a job or a certain girl, is attractive. Someone who mans-up and takes the risk.
Also another attractive feature of a guy is one who is truly interested in you. Not every female in the room. Guys: make it obvious to her that she is not just "some girl". Be attentive, classy, and sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment